1. INFORMATION TO USER
SINFINES FACTORY SL, hereafter RESPOSIBLE, is the responsible of the treatment of personal data of the user and inform him that this information it will be treated in accordance with the prevision of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 from 27th of April from 2016 (GDPR), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
END OF THE TREATMENT: maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of marketing communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, who provide the possibility of commercial communications. This communication will be realized by the Responsible and related with his products and services, or of his collaborators and supplier with which a promotion agreement has been reached. In this case, third parties will never have access to user’s personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests and any other kind of petitions that can be carry out by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to you.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of treatment: user consent.
Data conservation criteria: will be conserved during there is a mutual interests to maintain the end of treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be suppressed with the adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication: The personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that attends user:
- The right to withdraw the consent in any moment.
- The right to access, rectification, portability and elimination of his personal data and to the limitation or objection.
- The right to present a claim in front of the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if the user consider that the treatment do not accomplish the regulation in force.
Contact information to exercise user rights:
Address: SINFINES FACTORY SL. PG IND MERCADERIES C/1 NAU, 4 – 43896 L’ALDEA (Tarragona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION FACILITATED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and data entry marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presenting in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary to meet the request, for part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the Responsible are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of the same.
The Responsible expressly informs and guarantee the users that their personal data will not be ceded in any case to third parties and always whenever he makes any type of transfer of personal data, the express consent, informed and unequivocal by the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the prevision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to you needs.
3. SEGURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the Responsible is in compliance with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a licit, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Responsible Party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.